Everest University Online offers career-oriented degree programs in Accounting, Applied Management, Business, Business Administration, Computer Information Science, Criminal Investigations, Criminal Justice, Homeland Security and Paralegal. Choose from associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree programs and complete all your coursework online. An Everest University Online education allows students to decide when and where they want to learn. A virtual classroom is always available — morning, noon or night with the same support from professors as students who go to a traditional campus.
Student finance planners help students explore all financing options and have helped many students identify and apply for financial aid to help them pursue their education. After graduation, a Career Services staff offers career services assistance to every graduate with valuable information and tips to help you with a job search. They offer assistance with resume and cover letter writing, interviewing techniques and career placement.
Why Everest University?
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association
- Instructors with real-world experience. Qualified professionals with industry-specific expertise are hired for their real-world knowledge and insights that can t be learned from a textbook.
- Practical hands-on career training incorporated into all our programs.
- Trained Student Finance Planners to help get financial aid.
- A Career Placement Office staffed with dedicated Career Placement Representatives assist with everything from interviewing skills to improving a resume.
Online Degree Programs Offered
- Associate Programs
- Bachelor s Programs
- Master s Programs
- Criminal Justice
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Science
Permanent Link Share via Email