recruitment management system
- Share this item with your network:
- Ready for Workplace Transformation? Why Endpoint Management Is Essential DellEMC
- The Time to Refresh Your Business Tech is Now DellEMC
- Recruitment Software Guide SearchBusinessAnalytics
A recruitment management system (RMS), also known as an e-recruitment or online recruitment system, is a multi-component software tool designed to automate and facilitate the processes involved in finding, attracting, assessing, interviewing and hiring new personnel.
Exclusive Download: SuccessFactors 101
Dive into 6 SuccessFactors integration technologies you need to know, 5 features to help you take charge of Employee Central, and where to begin with admin tasks.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
E-recruitment systems are widely used in the enterprise and elsewhere, including universities and charitable organizations. Current systems are often web-based portals that are integrated with an organization’s website.
Features of recruitment management systems include:
- A user-friendly administrative interface.
- The capacity to automatically post job listings to the corporate site and to online job banks.
- Online application software that enforces input in a valid format for retrieval of relevant data.
- The ability to capture and resumes for similar data retrieval.
- Data warehousing.
- Analytics software to assess and rank applicants.
- Applicant and job tracking.
- Scheduling software.
- Contract generation software.
- Integration with the organization’s human resources management (HRM) and human capital management systems.
- Report generation software.
Continue Reading About recruitment management system
Find more PRO+ content and other member only offers, here.